Saint Thérèse of Lisieux Cord Rosary: Pink Agate, Lavender Chalcedony, Rose Tiger Eye, St. Therese of Lisieux centerpiece & Pardon Crucifix | Catholic Gifts
Designed and handmade exclusively at SecretAyu
A Truly beautiful handmade rosary, in a mix of genuine Pink Agate, 4A Brazil Lavender Chalcedony, Rose Tiger Eye gemstone beads, delicate to pray on these beautiful beads. The beads are strung and knotted on Korean waxed polyester cord for durability. Handmade from the finest quality materials and they are totally unique in design, nobody else will have a set of Rosaries like these. It's a very durable & lightweight handmade rosary and easy to pray with.
- Genuine Pink Agate beads, approximately 8mm
- Genuine 4A Brazil Lavender Chalcedony beads, approximately 8mm
- Genuine Rose Tiger Eye Beads, approximately 10mm
- Korean waxed polyester cord for durability
- Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, Pray For Us centerpiece - This premium silver plated centerpiece is two-sided and exceptionally detailed on both the front and back and "Pray For Us" on the back. Nicely detailed with raised relief. Made in Italy.
- Pardon Crucifix - The Pardon Crucifix is die-cast in Italy with a beautiful silver oxidized finish which gives a richly detailed, 3-dimensional finishing touch as only the Italians have perfected. The word indulgence originally meant kindness or favor. In Latin it meant the remission of a tax or debt. Under Roman law it was used to express release from captivity or punishment. In this instance, an indulgence is given to remit the temporal punishment of sin that has been forgiven. These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907.
- The picture of the product are taken from the actual product. Color & materials may look different due to sunlight & screen resolution.
- All genuine natural gemstone will have their internal characteristics and flaws. Therefore, it looks different from each beads.
- Exact color and size of beads may vary due to the natural characteristics of the stone material.
- These rosaries are designed and handmade exclusively at SecretAyu, unless otherwise stated on the listing.
Love from SecretAyu:
These rosary has been lovingly designed and handmade by SecretAyu. Each piece started as a colourful little idea and then underwent the creation process: designing, color palette & assembling - a labour of love from us to you❣️
Thank you for supporting small handmade business! ❤️
Trust in him at all times, you people.
Pour out your heart before him.
God is a refuge for us.