Cord Rosary: Blue & Yellow Tiger Eye, Our Lady of Lourdes centerpiece and Pardon Crucifix | Catholic Gifts
A Truly beautiful handmade rosary, in a mix of genuine Blue and Yellow Tiger Eye gemstone beads, delicate to pray on these beautiful beads. The beads are strung and knotted on Korean waxed polyester cord for durability. Handmade from the finest quality materials and they are totally unique in design, nobody else will have a set of Rosaries like these. It's a very durable & lightweight handmade rosary and easy to pray with.
- Genuine Blue Tiger Eye gemstone beads, approximately 8mm
- Genuine Yellow Tiger Eye gemstone beads, approximately 10mm
- Korean waxed polyester cord for durability
- Our Lady of Lourdes centerpiece - This beautiful and detailed rosary center has a color image of Our Lady of Lourdes inlaid in a Silver Oxidized Center, made in Italy.
- Pardon of Indulgence Crucifix - The Pardon Crucifix is die-cast in Italy with a beautiful silver oxidized finish which gives a richly detailed, 3-dimensional finishing touch as only the Italians have perfected. The word indulgence originally meant kindness or favor. In Latin it meant the remission of a tax or debt. Under Roman law it was used to express release from captivity or punishment. In this instance, an indulgence is given to remit the temporal punishment of sin that has been forgiven. These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907.
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: "Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." "I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me."
- Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Whoever, at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
- The Front of the Crucifix: Above the cruciform figure, the familiar I.N.R.I. has been inscribed with the words "Jesus Nazarenus Rex Judaeorum. "" Latin uses I instead of the English J, and V instead of U (Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm). The English translation is "Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews." The Reverse of the Crucifix: On the transverse arms are the words, "Father, forgive them." On the vertical beam of the Cross are the words, "Behold this heart which has so loved men."
- An image of The Sacred Heart of Jesus is shown in the center.
- The picture of the product are taken from the actual product. Color & materials may look different due to sunlight & screen resolution.
- All genuine natural gemstone will have their internal characteristic and flaws, therefore it looks different from each beads. Thank you.
- These rosaries are handmade, unless otherwise stated on the listing.
Love from SecretAyu:
These rosary has been lovingly handmade by SecretAyu. Each piece started as a colourful little idea and then underwent the creation process: designing, color palette & assembling - a labour of love from us to you❣️
Thank you for supporting us! ❤️
Trust in him at all times, you people.
Pour out your heart before him.
God is a refuge for us.