Cord Rosary: Brownish Red & Blue Tiger Eye, Our Lady of Guadalupe & Pardon Crucifix | Catholic Gifts
A Truly beautiful handmade 5 Decade rosary, in a mix of genuine Tiger Eye beads, delicate to pray on these beautiful beads. The beads are strung and knotted on Korean waxed polyester cord for durability. Handmade from the finest quality materials and they are totally unique in design, nobody else will have a set of Rosaries like these. It's a very durable & lightweight handmade rosary and easy to pray with.
- Genuine Brownish Red Tiger Eye beads, approximately 8mm
- Genuine Blue Tiger Eye Beads, approximately 10mm
- Korean waxed polyester cord for durability
- Our Lady of Guadalupe centerpiece - This ornate die-cast rosary center piece features Our Lady of Guadalupe. It is silver oxidized and made in Italy.
- Pardon of Indulgence Crucifix - The Pardon Crucifix is die-cast in Italy with a beautiful silver oxidized finish which gives a richly detailed, 3-dimensional finishing touch as only the Italians have perfected. The word indulgence originally meant kindness or favor. In Latin it meant the remission of a tax or debt. Under Roman law it was used to express release from captivity or punishment. In this instance, an indulgence is given to remit the temporal punishment of sin that has been forgiven. These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907.
Benefits of Tiger Eye:
- Tiger Eye is a stone that can give you courage, strength of mind, and self-confidence to tackle anything that will come your way.
- Improve your sense of self-worth.
- A traditional use of Tiger’s Eye is as an amulet to protect yourself from curses or any other kinds of ill wishes.
- It brings energies of wisdom, love, emotional and physical healings.
- The picture of the product are taken from the actual product. Color & materials may look different due to sunlight & screen resolution.
- All genuine natural gemstone will have their internal characteristic and flaws, therefore it looks different from each beads. Thank you.
- These rosaries are handmade, unless otherwise stated on the listing.
Love from SecretAyu:
These rosary has been lovingly handmade by SecretAyu. Each piece started as a colourful little idea and then underwent the creation process: designing, color palette & assembling - a labour of love from us to you❣️
Thank you for supporting us! ❤️
Trust in him at all times, you people.
Pour out your heart before him.
God is a refuge for us.