Chaplet of the Immaculate Conception
A Truly beautiful Chaplet of the Immaculate Conception, handmade in a mix of genuine Blue Sandstone and Czech fire polished glass beads, delicate to pray on these beautiful beads. Handmade from the finest quality materials and they are totally unique in design, nobody else will have a set of Rosaries like these. It's a very durable and lightweight rosary easy to pray with, they just pool in your hand.
- Genuine Blue Sandstone beads, approximately 10mm
- Czech fire polished faceted glass beads, Crystal Purple Iris Gold in color, approximately 8mm
- The Miraculous (Gold) - This Miraculous center piece have a gold finish, featuring a blue enamel accent. This center piece is die-cast for exceptional detail with a rich, three dimensional gold plated finish as only the Italians in the central region of Italy have perfected. Known as the Medal of the Immaculate Conception, this was created by St. Catherine Laboure following a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- The Miraculous Medal - This blue enamel accented medal features an image of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. Made in Italy, silver oxidized with blue enamel accents. Miraculous Medal, know as the Medal of the Immaculate Conception, created by St. Catherine Laboure following a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This medal is believed to bring special intercessions on behalf of the Blessed Virgin Mary if worn with faith and devotion at the hour of death.
Stainless steel jewelry findings
- These rosaries are handmade, unless otherwise stated on the listing.
- The picture of the product are taken from the actual product. Color & materials may look different due to sunlight & screen resolution.
- All genuine natural gemstone will have their internal characteristic and flaws, therefore it looks different from each beads. Thank you.
Free Gift with purchase of rosary:
- Handmade "Jesus Love You" embroidery pouch
Love from SecretAyu:
These rosary has been lovingly handmade by SecretAyu. Each piece started as a colourful little idea and then underwent the creation process: designing, color palette & assembling - a labour of love from us to you❣️
Thank you for supporting us! ❤️
When the time is right,I the Lord will make it happen.